Sqlmap is the most popular tool for finding and exploiting the sql vulnerability on the web. It is written in python for cross platform, today i will show the simple steps to install it on the Windows environment ( i am doing it on windows 8.1 :D )
- Download and install the Python interpreter from https://www.python.org/downloads/ on your System. Python 2.7.9 version should be fine.
- Now download the Sqlmap zip file from http://sqlmap.org/
- Unzip the sqlmap zip folder
- Open the command prompt > navigate to sqlmap unzipped folder
- Launch command "sqlmap.py"
Install Sqlmap on windows
Sqlmap is installed successfully and ready to roll and hack someone database :D ;)